- Lecture: 01 Introduction
- Lecture: 02 Accounting Concepts
- Lecture: 03 Capital & Revenue Transactions
- Lecture: 04 Accounts Documents
- Lecture: 05 Journal Entries
- Lecture: 06 Depreciation
- Lecture: 07 Stock Valuation
- Lecture: 08 Year-end Adjustments
- Lecture: 09 Final Accounts
- Lecture: 10 Rectification of Errors
- Lecture: 11 BRS
- Lecture: 12 Projects on preparation of Books of Accounts Online Journal Entry Test – JET
Explore the world of the professional accountant and take your first step towards the career in Accounting.
This module is developed in conjunction with leading academics and industry veterans, to guarantee superior content without exception.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Recording of day to day accounting transactions.
- Clarity on accounting fundamentals.
- Banking and vendor/customer ledger reconciliation